Chaos Awards

Host: The Nemesis. The Place for all of your Chaos needs!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chaos Awards: Vol 12/Bound For Glory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Nemesis
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chaos Awards: Vol 12/Bound For Glory   Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Greetings one and all!
The Nemesis here with the awards show that just keeps on not getting better and better! Wait… I guess that means that we just continue to stay on the same… plateau… every week. Is that a good thing? Anyone? No? Maybe?

Oh well, I guess it’s better than going downhill.

On with business!

Best Match – Rey Mysterio & Batista vs. Chris Jericho & Kane
I’m wondering why Batista and Mysterio are getting the push that they are when one has just recently moved to Smackdown and the other has got back from suspension.
They should’ve given the (censored) unified tag team championships to Batista and Mysterio.
Instead, they put them up in the World Title match at Bragging Rights. Seriously, can anyone else tell me that they are just fill-ins for Undertaker vs. CM Punk? There is no rivalry between Batista and Mysterio, and if there is, it’s almost like “brotherly love”. I do like that, but I think another tag title shot would’ve been more appropriate before giving either one of them a world title shot that I know they aren’t going to win.

Worst Match – 5 on 5 match on Raw
Was this match ONLY to show the conflict between all of the stars on Team Raw? Then why the (censored) just have that match and call it at that. It’s supposed to be a huge match up. Why not have 2 tags and a singles match where every member of Team Raw interferes with the other members in their matches, leading up to a huge 5 man brawl at the end of the show with DX attempting to break them up.
I personally would’ve liked to see that more than the (censored) drivel that they are starting to put up. It’s getting a really bad taste in my mouth. It tastes like (censored) crap. Almost like the taste of *shudders*… boiled (censored) radiators.

Best Performer of WWE – John Cena
The only reason that I didn’t put Best Match this week as Cena vs. HHH is because the match was everything that I have already seen. I know that it could be Cena’s last match, and that made it a great match, but I just don’t think that the match itself was worthy of being Best Match.
Anyway, Cena won’t lose at Bragging Rights and I know why. If Cena leaves, apart from DX, there is no one with enough star power and credibility to go for the WWE Title, that and they have done this before (Edge/Cena, TLC, Unforgiven 2006).
That and if Cena goes to Smackdown, there will be 6 of the biggest stars on Smackdown and only 4 on Raw.
Everyone could say MVP or even someone like Jack Swagger, but these guys have earned themselves as United States Championship material not WWE Championship material.
Cena will win because he is, and has been, the main attraction in WWE for the last 4 years.

Best Performer of TNA – Kevin Nash
*looks around* Did everyone just scream “What?!”
Okay, this is the reason why.
Earlier in the week, it was reported that in a match between Motor City Machine Guns and Team 3D, Chris Sabin got a stinger but was still able to finish the match and walk out of the Impact Zone.
Kevin then came to the ring to do a promo on Eric Young and the World Elite. Thing is, Kevin then tore up TNA for not stopping the match and making sure that Chris was okay. Before either restarting the match or postponing the match until later.
For Kevin to stand up for those young guys in the Locker Room has just restored my faith in him. I thought that he was just another Booker, but now I see that he is a top guy in the Locker Room and a top guy to look up to.
Kudos to Nash.

Worst Performer of WWE – Jillian
I’m sorry. When was this Diva ever GOOD ENOUGH in the ring to become number (censored) one contender?!
Not only is she sloppy and at times outright lost in the ring, but the only thing that she’s good at is singing very (censored) badly. It wouldn’t surprise me if she sings perfectly off camera.
You just moved plenty of (censored) talent over to Raw. Why not push one of these younger stars for the Divas title that actually has talent in the ring? Jillian was, and always will be, manager material. When she first started out in JBL’s corner… and now she’s the terrible backstage singer looking to get a record deal (or something else (censored) worse).

Worst Performer of TNA – Bobby Lashley
Could he honestly have looked any more (censored) pathetic at Bound for Glory? I can understand a lot of moves that could’ve been performed better because you can’t really go full on MMA, but you have to sell the moves to the audience.
It isn’t just a case of two big guys having a bad match, because the two guys in there are really good at what they do. Why this ended up with the final product in the ring is actually beyond me.
Have hours of fun with the All New, Fully Endorsed, Vanilla Coke DVD board game!
Invite the friends over and play! Sculling contests! Truth or Dare, Vanilla Coke style!
The All New Vanilla Coke DVD Board Game. Only $49.95 RRP.
5 massive drinking glasses and 50 litres of Vanilla Coke included! (More Vanilla Coke sold seperately)

Best Move/Change – Kurt Angle taking a face turn
Wait wait wait wait wait… Kurt Angle face turn? What’s happening with the Main Event Mafia?
Desmond Wolfe (aka. Nigel McGuinness) is now in TNA and had a promo, and then subsequently attacked, Kurt Angle. What in the (censored) has happened in the shake up of TNA?
Now from that you would think that I don’t like this change, but that’s wrong, I do like it. Kurt Angle being a face is a great thing for TNA as it was for the WWE. If your going to change it up, make the best heel turn face.

Worst Move/Change – TNA Creative Team
Wait… Samoa Joe lost to Lashley at Bound for Glory, lost his X Division Title a number of weeks ago, and NOW he’s got a (censored) TNA World Title shot? What the (censored) is going on in TNA?
They are going great with PPV’s (except for the microphone incident from Bound For Glory) and I’m surprised that they haven’t actually snapped out of their mindset of “Lets keep the storylines first” and actually have Angle vs. Styles matches every single (censored) week.
If they wanted a perfect Turning Point Main Event… Angle vs. Styles – 30 Minute Ironman Match,
not Styles vs. Joe vs. Daniels. I get it, they are friends ever since TNA started and the foundation that made up the X Division Championship for years. But I would personally rather see Angle vs. Styles again just one more time, THEN have the triple threat.

’Its about time’ Award – Booker T
Thank (censored) he’s gone.
To be honest, I’d rather see him retire RATHER than go back to WWE. I just don’t think that Booker would go back to the hellacious schedule of the WWE straight after being laid back in TNA for 2 years.
If he does come back, he would have to come back at a huge event and become a face for WWE with a whole new gimmick/attitude. Otherwise, I think that I’m going to groan and actually throw up something that I ate 3 years ago.

Have you ever wondered what Vanilla Coke would look like if you covered it in a foamy layer of chocolate mousse?
Don’t try it. It looks like Vanilla Coke with a foamy layer of chocolate mousse.
Vanilla Coke. It’s scary but you can still drink it.

Top 10 Performers
1. Kane
2. Ted DiBiase
3. AJ Styles
4. Rey Mysterio
5. Chris Jericho
6. Undertaker
7. Christian
8. Kurt Angle
9. CM Punk
10. Kevin Nash

Top 10 Performers
1. Triple H
2. AJ Styles
3. Ted DiBiase
4. John Morrison
5. The Miz
6. Evan Bourne
7. Randy Orton
8. Shawn Michaels
9. Kurt Angle
10. Chris Jericho

Performer of the Year
1. AJ Styles – 69 pts
2. John Morrison – 68 pts
3. Triple H – 62 pts
4. Edge – 60 pts*
5. Randy Orton – 59 pts
6. John Cena – 57 pts
=7. Shawn Michaels – 50 pts
=7. Chris Jericho – 50 pts
9. Evan Bourne – 47 pts
=10. Rey Mysterio – 43 pts
=10. Kane – 43 pts
* Voting for Edge stopped on July 18th (Was 1st at the time)
** Voting for Jeff Hardy stopped on August 29th (Was 4th at the time)
*** Voting for Umaga stopped on June 8th (Was 6th at the time)

Top 10 Moments
1. Submission match (take 2)
2. Triple H & Shawn dissing Cody
3. Awesome Kong Powerbombs Saeed through stage
4. MCMG #1 Contenders
5. Desmond Wolfe’s TNA Debut
6. Team Raw argument
7. AJ gets attacked
8. Christian vs. Chris Jericho
9. Snoop tackling Chavo
10. Matt Hardy & Finlay on Smackdown team

Person/People who I miss this week – Goldberg
The hard hitting, powerhouse machine. The man who Jackhammered “The Giant” (aka. The Big Show), made his WWE debut by spearing The Rock, defeated Triple H for the World Championship and made a path of destruction in the WWE from WM 19 – WM 20.
He only served 3 and a half years in WCW and a year in the WWE, but his career is undoubtedly one of the most famous. Undefeated from September 1997 to Starcade (December) 1998.
I know that he is never going to return to the world of WWE, but just a short return to wrestling would be great.
Everyone can say that Goldberg was one of the most underrated stars ever. Whoever says that can say that Kurt Angle is also underrated, because the two of them had similar early careers.
If we can get that good face that can storm through the WWE and create plenty of havoc, maybe the PG era can slowly wither itself away. I don’t know how, but it might work. Think about it.

TNA Bound For Glory Readers Choice Awards!
Best Match – Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan – 51% (My Pick)
X Division Title Match – 37%

Worst Match – Abyss vs. Mick Foley – 62%
TNA Knockouts Title – 28%
My Pick: Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Lashley

Best Weapon Shot – Daffney through Barb Wire Board – 81% (My Pick)

Worst Weapon Shot – Taser – 45% (My Pick)

Best Performer – Kurt Angle – 44%
AJ Styles – 42%
My Pick: Matt Morgan

Worst Performer – Bobby Lashley – 35% (My Pick)
Tara/Lacey – 32%

Performer of the Month – AJ Styles – 91% (My Pick)
Abyss – 6%

Best Match of the Month – AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle – 99% (My Pick)
Amazing Red vs. Samoa Joe – 1%

Worst Match of the Month – Abyss vs. Mick Foley – 53% (My Pick)
Rhino vs. Bobby Lashley (Stretcher Match) – 21%

Best Rivalry – Hernandez vs. Eric Young – 55% (My Pick)
Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan – 30%

Worst Rivalry – Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Lashley – 47%
Abyss vs. Mick Foley – 34%
My Pick: TNA Tag Team Titles Fatal Four Way (Mostly on Booker T & Steiner’s part)

Bragging Rights Predictions!
Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown
Winner: Team Smackdown (Kane Survives)

John Morrison vs. The Miz
Winner: The Miz

Divas Team Raw vs. Divas Team Smackdown
Winner: Divas Team Raw (Melina Survives)

World Heavyweight Championship – Fatal Four Way
Batista vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Undertaker ©️ vs. CM Punk
Winner: Undertaker (Pinning Batista)

WWE Championship – Ironman Match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Winner: John Cena (4-3)

Good luck to all at Bragging Rights, may the best team… uh… man… uh… show… win.

I’m still looking for people to help me, please contact me if you have any interest.

I’m The Nemesis, you’ve been a reader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaosawards.forumotion.net

Chaos Awards: Vol 12/Bound For Glory
Page 1 of 1