Chaos Awards

Host: The Nemesis. The Place for all of your Chaos needs!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chaos Awards: Vol 21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Nemesis
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chaos Awards: Vol 21   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Greetings One and Everyone!

It’s The Nemesis here ready to entertain you with these glorious words on the screen!

There is so much to talk about this week…ummm.
Okay there isn’t much to talk about this week. Only Pay Per View changes, ECW closing down… Okay maybe there is a little to talk about.

So… let’s get to business!

Best Match – Christian vs. Ezekiel Jackson (Final ECW)
Farewell ECW.
This is the best match that ECW could give to farewell the brand that started out like the old ECW… then quickly faded to become one of the worst decisions that the WWE has ever made.
Something I have to say about the last show. They could’ve actually said something about the original ECW.
Taz, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Mikey Whipwreck… these are the names that I either wanted to see or wanted mentioned at the final ECW. With maybe a package dedicated to all of those who were from the original ECW. But nope nothing.
I had high hopes that maybe the WWE might actually do something good about ECW, but no. They just push it to the back and promote an entirely new show, which they say is a “ground breaking new show”… that they have already done before.
I don’t get it. Is it because it’s on a new channel that it makes it “brand new”? Can someone explain it to me? Please?

Worst Match – AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe (Against All Odds)
Now can someone please fill me in. I was sure that a World Title match at a Pay Per View wasn’t supposed to suck. Now this isn’t compared to the crappy match spots that the WWE has. I’m talking about the complete and utter lack of interest shown by everyone who was in that arena, including AJ Styles, Eric Bischoff AND Samoa Joe.
Now I know that Mr. Bitchoff isn’t the most enthusiastic person when it comes to being special referee. But seriously, did he have to give the slowest three count in the world?
Styles has plummeted in the ranks and the votes. I wonder how long it’s going to take TNA to actually open their eyes and realize that Styles needs to turn face again? There is nothing I would like more in the world than for AJ to lose that World Championship. Yes I said it. I want it off him so he can turn face again.

Best Performer – Ric Flair
I’d hate to say it, but he is still the best at what he does.

Styling, profiling and walking that aisle!
Please… don’t let AJ Styles to it. He has blonde tips in his hair. So he is turning into a douchebag? I know that he is World Champion and that Ric Flair has been one of the greatest World Champions in the history of this business, but really… does AJ HAVE to change to be like Ric Flair when he was already a credible World Champion?
Ric Flair is still the best in the world and probably the best that has ever lived in terms of talking on the microphone. But Ric can’t associate himself with AJ Styles anymore. It’s not looking good for television.
I’d say, Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan at a PPV. Then move Ric onto better things and let AJ be. AJ was much better without him.

Worst Performer – WWE Audience
SHUT THE *edited* UP!
You guys saying “WHAT?!” after every sentence just pushes the sword further my throat.
Seriously, GROW A BRAIN AND SHUT UP!

I know that it’s all a bit of harmless fun, but when someone is making a heartfelt goodbye or a very meaningful promo… SHUT UP! This does not give you the right to shout WHAT?! after every sentence.
If you don’t care about what the guy is saying then fine! Just go out and get some popcorn and cover in more butter than there actually is popcorn then sit back down and stuff your mouth full of it so you can’t speak!
I don’t care how many WHAT?!’s you have done in your entire life. Just don’t do it now.

Worst Moment – Having 4 matches on the Elimination Chamber card
FOUR MATCHES FOR A PAY PER VIEW?!
Good luck trying to fill in the other 75 minutes guys.
If I see more then 4 Elimination Chamber back stories going for more then 5 minutes at a time, then boy can the WWE fill in time or WHAT?!
I think this is terrible idea. Please get us an extra Tag match. US Title match. Masters vs. Carlito even! I don’t care! Just fill up that card! It will make it… slightly less boring.
You take away the Elimination Chamber, keep the IC and Divas title matches and put the 12 competitors from both matches in two 6-man tag matches… WOW! Look what I just did! I made a normal Raw or Smackdown from mid 2009!
If Wrestlemania is this… (no title matches yet... just this)
Batista w/ Vince McMahon vs. John Cena w/ Bret Hart
Triple H vs. Sheamus
Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase
Maryse vs. Gail Kim
Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James
Drew McIntyre vs. Kane
Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker
The Miz vs. MVP
… I will start eating bricks. Because Wrestlemania is supposed to be the pinnacle of the professional wrestling world not the some of the same crap that we have seen before which was already 3 times more boring than their previous match.

Worst Promo – Announcing Mickie vs. McCool for next week
Please stop with the bad divas set ups. You are making me want to hurl trucks at my television. I only have three TVs left after the last few weeks.
Mickie James versus Michelle McCool with Vickie Guerrero as the special guest referee. Wow that just screams main event right there.

In the last few years we have seen McCool vs. Mickie a few times, but I think that it is already tiring to watch them have another rivalry. In fact almost any divas rivalry is just bad nowadays.
All I want is to have my solid entertainment of matches with the necessary violence of the grotesque nature, the eye candy divas come out and shake their cans while I get another bite to eat and another bottle of vanilla coke and the real divas to give me that hard hitting female matches that aren’t as good as the guys but still want to make me tune in.
Apparently, it is WAY too much to ask for.

Question: Hey Nemesis! I wanted to ask your opinion on the recent changes to the PPV schedule for the WWE? Do you think it’s a good idea and what would you change?
I am so glad that someone asked me this.
I don’t like the changes. In fact, I’ll never get used to the changes until the PPVs pass. It took me until after Breaking Point to realize that there isn’t going to be an Unforgiven PPV.
Backlash is now gone. I liked Backlash as a PPV and Judgment Day. I don’t know why they had to go.
Bumping Extreme Rules up, when the PPV is basically no longer Extreme and doesn’t rule at all, is just another bad idea. But to put the PPVs in that make almost no sense.
Fatal Four Way for example. You don’t need EVERY MAIN EVENT to be a Fatal Four Way. One Main Event maybe but not 3 or 4 in the same PPV.
Money in the Bank. Yes I understand the concept but why have an ENTIRE PPV of it? Unless you have a MitB for a contract for the Intercontinental/United States Championship and the Tag belts as well.
War Games. I don’t mind. War Games is one of those PPVs that can either be REALLY good or suck really badly. So I do hope that if they do succeed that they succeed well.
There are others but I think that they would be a complete waste of time. They never should have changed the PPV schedule from what it was. Who cares if the PPV itself sucks? Changing the name will not change the fact that the PPV is still going to suck.

Chaotic Top 20
Kurt Angle this week got a record 200 points for the entire week, pushing his lead even further in front.

Chaotic Top 20
1. Kurt Angle
2. Tara
3. Mickie James
4. Chris Jericho
5. Undertaker
6. Mr. Anderson**
7. Randy Orton
8. Angelina Love
9. Hernandez
10. Matt Morgan
11. AJ Styles
12. The Miz
13. Samoa Joe
14. John Cena
15. Edge
16. Gail Kim
17. Triple H
18. Beth Phoenix
19. Velvet Sky
20. Rey Mysterio

Performer of the Year
1. Kurt Angle – 550 pts
2. Randy Orton – 473 pts
3. Chris Jericho – 446 pts
4. Mickie James – 408 pts
5. AJ Styles – 382 pts
6. Tara – 310.5 pts
7. Angelina Love – 270 pts*
8. Matt Morgan – 270 pts
9. Hernandez – 267 pts
10. Triple H – 261.5 pts
11. Undertaker – 253 pts
12. Velvet Sky – 230.25 pts
13. Edge – 207 pts
14. Rey Mysterio – 206 pts
15. Shawn Michaels – 205.5 pts
16. Mr. Anderson – 203 pts**
17. Beth Phoenix – 198 pts
18. Maryse – 196.5 pts
19. John Cena – 196 pts
20. The Miz – 194 pts

*Angelina Love goes ahead of Matt Morgan on a count back
**Note: None of these points include WWE votes

The Bottle Won't Open Rant
NXT will arrive next week on SyFy. I’m not looking forward to this as much as I hoped.
It’s just going to be a Tough Enough contest. You have the likes of Bryan Danielson in there… and I still don’t feel like watching it.
I just think that it is going to be dragged along the ground and through all of the mud and dirt until it gets so bad that people just refuse to have anything to do with it.
OR
It’s going to be the greatest piece of television history and propel Vince and every single star involved to something higher than Monday Night Raw can ever predict.
Either way, in 3-4 years, I want to see Ted DiBiase vs. Bryan Danielson for the WWE Championship. Just mirror images of each other. I want to see this match. But anyway…
NXT will be a great platform. For ONE NXT Star! Maybe two.
Out of the entire current WWE roster, two people are still with the company that have been in Tough Enough. The Miz and John Morrison. Funny that.
So if NXT goes for 3 seasons. It will produce about 8 stars. 6 of which will get released from their contract after just a few months or one year with the company, leaving two. One might be a jobber for the rest of his professional life and the other will be propelled to stardom. Only to hold the Intercontinental Championship 3 times then gets pushed back to be a jobber for the last 2 years of his career.
I know that everyone will disagree with me. But thing is, in a way, I’m right.

Predictions for Elimination Chamber
Diva Championship
Gail Kim Def. Maryse

Intercontinental Championship
Drew McIntyre Def. Kane by Disqualification
Please let me be wrong

World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber

R-Truth eliminated by Undertaker
Undertaker eliminated by Punk
CM Punk eliminated by Mysterio
John Morrison eliminated by Jericho
Rey Mysterio eliminated by Jericho
Winner: Chris Jericho

WWE Championship
Elimination Chamber

Ted DiBiase eliminated by Triple H
Kofi Kingston eliminated by Orton
Randy Orton eliminated by Sheamus
Triple H eliminated by Cena
John Cena eliminated by Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus

Elimination Chamber serves up to be a good PPV. Which I mean, a good at being bad and lame PPV.
I hope everyone has a good week, and I shall see you in Seven Days.

I’m The Nemesis, you've been a reader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaosawards.forumotion.net

Chaos Awards: Vol 21
Page 1 of 1