Chaos Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Awards

Host: The Nemesis. The Place for all of your Chaos needs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos Awards: Vol 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Nemesis
Admin
Admin

Chaos Awards: Vol 11 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Awards: Vol 11   Chaos Awards: Vol 11 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Greetings to the Masses.

Bound For Glory is coming up. To Be Honest with you, I can’t wait. I actually want to see this PPV. One of the few TNA PPV’s that I want to see.

I hope that this is going to be a fantastic coming week for entertainment.

Let’s get this started and get ready for the PPV!

Best Match – Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles
Holy (censored). I thought Morrison vs. Mysterio was good.
So many finishers, so many counters, this really made me feel like I was watching a wrestling match and not some bull(censored) storyline.
I can’t actually remember the last time I watched a Time Limit draw take place. When the bell rung, my mind stopped and went “screwed over!” but no, I was happy.
No interference, no weapon shots, no blatantly obvious cheating. This one was one of the best or probably THE best TNA match I’ve ever seen.
Well done Angle and Styles!

Worst Match – Mickie James vs. Jillian/Jillian vs. Melina
WHAT IN ALL OF (censored) HELL MADE THESE MATCHES!??!
THAT IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF (censored) (censored) (censored)load bull(censored) (censored) with (censored) (censored) (ceeeeeeeeensooooooooreeeeeeeed) I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE (censored) LIFE!!
*calms down*
Who the hell did Mickie piss off? I would’ve rather seen Melina vs. Mickie James rather than that bull(censored).
They said that Mickie was overweight, maybe she wouldn’t have gained the ONE (censored) POUND and made her Job to Jillian to lose the Divas Championship if you had given her one extra (censored) house show a week!
I can’t believe Jillian can botch so many (censored) moves in the space of 1 minute and 38 seconds worth of matches. *shakes head* Jillian should stick to what she does best… getting Botox.

Best Performer of WWE – Triple H
You can’t beat that sort of comedy anymore. Triple H just joking around all night, it was perfect.
Sometimes you don’t like the stuff that DX does, but sometimes you just have to sit back and say, “Creatively, that was (censored) awesome.”
Triple H can prove that he’s still one of the best on the microphone, even belittling Jericho and Big Show, yet he can still get it done in the ring as well. I think that Triple H can still be classified as one of the greatest wrestlers in the world even if he is “passed his prime” (like some of you say out there).

Best Performer of TNA – AJ Styles
Okay I know, this is like the 5th time he’s won this. He continues to show me why he is the TNA World Champion. If he screws something up, he (somehow) makes it look good. Every single match he’s in, he makes it a top class match.
Styles is a major contender for Performer of the Year, and with that match, there’s no point in asking “why?”
Styles is one of the best performers on this planet. It’s taken him 7 years to become TNA World Champion, I’m glad that he’s there and I hope that he stays there for months to come.

*The Nemesis is sitting on the armrest of a leather chair in front of a bookshelf*
”Hi I’m The Nemesis. The World Dental Association has called upon me to teach the young kids that sugar rots your teeth and Vanilla Coke is not the best thing to drink.”
*The Nemesis looks around and then looks at the camera*
But like hell I’m going to tell you that!
Vanilla Coke. Drink it or get (censored).

Worst Performer of WWE – Shane McMahon
Notice the Worst is crossed out. Because he has never been the worst.
He’s leaving? What the (censored) did Vince do to piss off his OWN SON!?
I would understand if he was going to help out his mother with her campaign to become senator, but that’s not it. I would understand if he was going for a higher position with the company at the beginning of the year (possibly taking over from his mother), but that’s not it.
It's to pursue ventures outside of wrestling. What is that?
TWO McMahon’s have left this month. Does this leave Triple H and Steph to be the “Heirs to the thrown” so to speak?
His father released a statement EXACTLY like you would when a superstar is fired or released from their contract for a specific reason. “I wish him well in all of his future endeavours.” Is this a huge (censored) you to Shane?

Worst Performer of TNA – Lacey Von Erich
Did she do ANYTHING in that Knockouts Tag Team match?
I was originally going to put Madison Rayne but then I thought… nah too easy. Lacey just can’t be one of the Beautiful People. I think that TNA should’ve gone through some sort if “initiation” with Lacey and The Beautiful People. It would’ve made for much better programming.
I know that Lacey has blonde hair, and a good body, BUT she has the charisma and personality of a bucket of fishheads. As The Beautiful People made their entrance and celebrate in the ring, Lacey wasn’t only messing it up, but just looking uncomfortable.
There is no way that Lacey can include herself with people who pride themselves on looking the best and dissing everybody else.

Best Promo – Opening of TNA
Now that was good.
Having that hyping promo at the beginning of TNA was a great amount of heat for the Main Event Mafia and a massive pop for AJ Styles, Matt Morgan and the rest of the face team.
Booker T had the “I’m too good for this (censored)” face, Steiner and Nash had “I’m just gonna let Kurt speak” face and Joe had “I wanna tear someone a new throat and I don’t care who’s throat it is!” face.
I would’ve liked the face stars to talk for a little more time though. It after Morgan grabbed the microphone off Styles, it all seemed a bit rushed.
It was still the best promo by far… but it just seemed like if it had gone on for another 2 minutes, it probably would’ve been a tonne better.

Worst Promo – Punk & Mr. McMahon
I get the feeling that Punk is enjoying his heel gimmick a little too much, which is actually a good thing... but it means that he’s turning into Edge on the camera (I remember just after Extreme Rules where Edge told Punk “You want to be me!” and Punk laughed at him. Man, was he right!).
The promo wasn’t needed the way it was presented. It needed to be a little more. Probably with T-Lo there looking really guilty or scared that he has to be involved in the match again.
Why have the same match from Breaking Point? I can see Punk slapping on an Anaconda Vise and Scott Armstrong panicking, trying to make a decision about whether to ring the bell or not.
Taker escapes, Tombstone, Pin. Done.

Best Move/Change – Hamada’s Moonsault onto Alissa Flash through a Table
I don’t need to describe this. This was just brilliant. Perfectly executed. Fantastic. Done.

Worst Move/Change – The Diva Trade
Seriously? Mickie fat and underperforming the ring?
The WWE Universe’s children/teenage girls who look up to Mickie as a role model would look at themselves and might develop eating disorders from the reaction that the WWE has given towards Mickie. That happens, I’m going to (censored) maim someone.
Beth and Mickie (along with Melina and possibly McCool) are the best divas in the WWE and the other divas haven’t been given a decent push. Why treat the divas like they are complete (censored) garbage is beyond me.

Debuting at #3 in the charts this week, the new Vanilla Coke Tribute CD. 3 CD’s worth of your favourite artists with all of your favourite Vanilla Coke tracks!
Featuring: Oops, I drank it again!, Raining Coke, Where’s my coke again? and many many more!
Vanilla Coke Tributes. Available from all leading music stores.

Top 10 Performers
1. Triple H
2. AJ Styles
3. Ted DiBiase
4. John Morrison
5. The Miz
6. Evan Bourne
7. Randy Orton
8. Shawn Michaels
9. Kurt Angle
10. Chris Jericho

Last Weeks Top 10
1. John Morrison
2. Abyss
3. Shawn Michaels
4. Ted DiBiase
5. AJ Styles
6. Triple H
7. Matt Morgan
8. Batista
9. Randy Orton
10. The Miz

Performer of the Year
1. AJ Styles – 66 pts
2. John Morrison – 61 pts
3. Edge – 60 pts*
4. Triple H – 57 pts
5. Randy Orton – 55 pts
6. John Cena – 50 pts
7. Shawn Michaels – 49 pts
8. Chris Jericho – 44 pts
9. Evan Bourne – 42 pts
10. Jeff Hardy – 41 pts**
* Voting for Edge stopped on July 18th (Edge was 1st at the time)
** Voting for Jeff Hardy stopped on August 29th (Was 4th at the time)
*** Voting for Umaga stopped on June 8th (Currently standing at 37 pts – was 6th at the time)

NOTICE!!!: I am looking for people who can submit in votes every single week from now until the rest of the year for Performer of the Year. Please let me know if you would like to be a part of this. I need a minimum of 3 people to help me out.

Top 10 Moments
1. Diva trades
2. The Opening of TNA
3. The Dirt Sheet
4. The Opening of Raw
5. Ted Pinning Orton
6. Cody Pinning Ted
7. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio
8. Hornswoggle with DX Attire
9. Rhino giving a Gore to Lashley
10. Chavo getting kicked… hard

Person/People who I miss this week – Billy Kidman
Does anyone remember when London and Kidman were tag team champions back in 2004? And Kidman did that Shooting Star Press that was off-target and knocked out Chavo?
Back then, Cruiserweights were a big deal. They were on the map and were making a name for themselves.
This has made me really think of the current “mid carder” Cruiserweights on Raw/Smackdown.
One thing though, Rey is a Main Event star, not a mid carder.
There is Chavo, maybe… but not really.
Bourne, who is being used as the best jobber on Raw.
Kung-Fu Naki and Jimmy Wang Yang are mostly shown on Superstars and I don’t consider them mid carders either.
I can’t count Jamie Noble because I haven’t seen him in months.
That’s it.
London, Kendrick and Kidman were the high flyers of the WWE and I actually liked them. They gave an entertaining opening of a PPV or kept a great storyline for a mid card on Raw or Smackdown.
Where are they now? Gone. There is no solid mid card, high flying talent in the ring anymore! I’m sorry to say, but I want that action back. Bring back the Cruiserweight Championship.

TNA Bound For Glory Predictions
TNA World Championship
AJ Styles vs. Sting
Winner: AJ Styles

Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan
Winner: Kurt Angle

Submission Match
Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Lashley
Winner: Samoa Joe

Monster’s Ball Match – Special Referee Dr. Stevie
Mick Foley vs. Abyss
Winner: Abyss

X Division Championship
Amazing Red vs. Suicide vs. D'Angelo Dinero vs. Daniels vs. Homicide.
Winner: Suicide

TNA Knockouts Champion
ODB vs. Awesome Kong vs. Tara.
Winner: Tara

World Tag Team Championship/IWGP Tag Team Championship
Full Metal Mayhem Match
Booker T & Scott Steiner vs. Team 3D vs. Beer Money vs. British Invasion.
TNA Tag Team Champions: Beer Money
IWGP Tag Team Champions: British Invasion

TNA Legends Championship
Kevin Nash vs. Hernandez vs. Eric Young.
Winner: Eric Young (with interference from World Elite)

TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship
Taylor Wilde & Sarita vs. The Beautiful People.
Winner: The Beautiful People

TNA Bound For Glory Readers Choice Awards
Best Match
Worst Match
Best Weapon Shot
Worst Weapon Shot
Best Performer
Worst Performer

Performer of the Month
Best Match of the Month
Worst Match of the Month
Best Rivalry
Worst Rivalry

Votes must be submitted by Midnight GMT Sunday October 25th

Until then, I’m The Nemesis, you’ve been a reader.
Back to top Go down
https://chaosawards.forumotion.net

Chaos Awards: Vol 11
Page 1 of 1