Chaos Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Awards

Host: The Nemesis. The Place for all of your Chaos needs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ask Madam Snapshot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Snapshot
Reader
Reader
Madam Snapshot

Ask Madam Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Ask Madam Snapshot   Ask Madam Snapshot EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Ok, I wanna do more editorial work with my crappy voice work, but in order to justify it I need the following.

a) The desire for more than just myself and possibly Nem to hear it

and

b) Topics that you'd want lengthy pieces on.

Words said often don't take as long to say as it does to read it. I'd be looking to make 3-5 minute articles that Nem would (assuming he's willing) be willing to play on the air. Hell, maybe even inspire some more conversation among us?

So, barring that, I've got a link to all future editorials I do for UWE radio at the following address

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=C9KLYGLB

Meanwhile, any of my previous promos that I've done can be found at this link

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=FJYR1IL0

If there are any requests or comments, and I respond in radio, these two links will have ALL of them I do. So please, let's make some shit happen! Wooo!

Last edited by Madam Snapshot on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved Stuff elsewhere. >_>)
Back to top Go down
Madam Snapshot
Reader
Reader
Madam Snapshot

Ask Madam Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Madam Snapshot   Ask Madam Snapshot EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:24 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down
TEZ_Zodiac
Noobie
Noobie

Ask Madam Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Madam Snapshot   Ask Madam Snapshot EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 am

I'd love it.
Back to top Go down
Madam Snapshot
Reader
Reader
Madam Snapshot

Ask Madam Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Madam Snapshot   Ask Madam Snapshot EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 pm

I've edited the first post to have links to any MP3's I make for UWE radio. Editorial #2 (as of this moment) is unheard on UWE radio, as I just finished it. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Madam Snapshot
Reader
Reader
Madam Snapshot

Ask Madam Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Madam Snapshot   Ask Madam Snapshot EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Editorial #3, The Elimination Chamber 2010, has been posted under my Editorial Link. GET IT NOW BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Madam Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Madam Snapshot   Ask Madam Snapshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Madam Snapshot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Awards :: Chaos Awards :: Ideas and Questions-
Jump to: