Chaos Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Awards

Host: The Nemesis. The Place for all of your Chaos needs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos Awards: Vol 16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Nemesis
Admin
Admin

Chaos Awards: Vol 16 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Awards: Vol 16   Chaos Awards: Vol 16 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Greetings One and Everyone!

Hello all! Welcome to the 2nd last Chaos Awards for 2009!

I would like to extend my congratulations to AJ Styles who has won the Golden Chaos Award for Performer of the Year! His lead is now too great for anyone to catch him.

Next week we will find out who will win the prestigious prizes in the Yearly Golden Chaos Awards! Remember to submit your votes! Time is running out!

I hope everyone had a fantastic christmas!

Onto Business!

Best Match – Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne and Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes
Finally a reason to watch tag matches.
Kofi and Evan in fast high flying action. I like it. Still don't like Kingston vs. Orton... but I like the match.
Kofi vs. Orton for me has to have a big ending. An ending that pretty much sums up the last few years of the WWE. One "new" guy coming up against the experienced guy and absolutely blowing his chance when it all matters.
Although, since this rivalry started, Kofi really has started to excel. I wonder if only this time, he will be the first one in a very long time to really take hold of what he is been given?
Also, I seriously think it's time for Legacy to break up. They've been at it for about a year and a half now, they aren't really going up in the wrestling world. Orton has got to screw Legacy apart somehow. If he does, there is a match at Wrestlemania 26. DiBiase vs. Orton.

Worst Match – Carlito vs. Chris Masters
How can a LIVE crowd be THAT dead?
I mean (cenosred) hell. I swear I heard the sound of one camera... "Can I get a Large popcorn? Oh wait, they are still going, better give me a pepsi too."
Really, they bring back Chris Masters and Carlito has just come back from injury... what the hell happened?
They could've had a few top notch rivalries on Raw that we could be getting sick of a lot earlier than this! Wait, is that right? *takes a drink*... Yes that's right.
They needed to put Masters up a little more instead of keeping him held back so much. Right now, I'd love to see a Masters vs. Swagger rivalry for a few months.

Best Performer – Mickie James
Mickie has performed fantastically for the past few years. A multiple time champion and a fan favourite.
She isn't fat. End of (censored) story.
If any guy (and i stress... ANY guy) saw a girl who looked like Mickie James... they would stare and drool and ask for her number. Mickie is H-O-T.
Okay I'll get onto the point.
For the WWE to take this angle with Mickie is (censored) retarded. How can the WWE justify what they are doing by saying that she is fat? If Mickie is fat, then Beth Pheonix should be a (censored) blimp. And what does that make the resident bike (aka Vickie Guerrero)?
What the WWE is doing is not only wrong, but immoral on so many levels. I will stop watching divas matches with Mickie in it if the WWE keeps going down this path.
I know that Mickie would've have to be okay with this first... but if she isn't, I wouldn't be surprised if we see that she's quit in the next 3 months.

Worst Performer – Yet Again... WWE Creative
Just wondering... what did they do with the Jack Swagger "undefeated on Raw" thing?
Because it looks like that he's been pushed into a backward role since he made that statement. That and I don't think he's won a match in over a month.
In the month that I was away, I didn't hear ONE thing about Swagger. Not one. He was ECW Champion at the time of Wrestlemania 25. Now, he can barely get a midcard position on Raw.
I'm still not a big Swagger fan, I don't think I ever will be. But I'd much rather Swagger than Sheamus at the moment.

There is a time for light and there is a time for Vanilla Coke. Now you can have both!
Introducing new Vanilla Coke Light Globes!
The new and improved Vanilla Coke Light Globe is technicologically designed so that it emits a fresh Vanilla Coke scent with keeping the room lit at an energy saving cost!
Vanilla Coke Light Globes. Because you deserve the best from of Globe!
Also Available: Vanilla Coke Night Lights for Kids.

Best Promo – There wasn't one
It's a first. I have no best promo. Everything (censored) sucked.
We aren't all kids watching WWE. This is the worst time that the WWE is PG. Because a) Batista is a heel and wants to tear everything apart. b) We can't say words like "kill" or "hate" or "(censored) (censored)" on live television.
Gone are the days where Stone Cold would come out and tell Triple H that he's a (censored) son of a (censored) and then Triple H coming back and crotch chopping him telling him (censored) suck that!
Here is an honest question. When was the last time you really saw blood in the WWE? Because I think I can answer it. And no i'm not counting the stupidity of Morrison with that sword a couple of weeks ago.
Ric Flair attacking Randy Orton backstage before Extreme Rules. Randy gets a very small cut above his ear... but it pours out down his neck and is clearly visible. The camera does everything he can to get that sight of blood OUT of shot. 5 years ago we would've seen how the cut was made, replays of it throughout the entire show with a frame by frame analysis from The King and JR.
Nowadays... its just. "Look at the cruel chair shot from Batista...*silence for a minute while the EMT's stitch up Undertaker and give him a Vanilla Coke Gatorade*... and Undertaker is back up!"
I'm almost at the point where I don't even care about the promos... I hate saying that. I want to see a good promo, but it's becoming so lame that I'm ready to say that TNA is starting drag me across...

Worst Promo – Little People's Court
This did seem like a terrible idea. I'm surprised that it went that well when it went to air. The short jokes left a little sour spot but it is PG rated...
Although, I honestly think that it's just another way to fill in DX and Hornswoggle for another week.
Hornswoggle was in a rivalry with Chavo... has he really done anything else significant in 2009?
And also... okay, this is going to pain me to say this... I'm starting to get sick of DX.
I understand, they are the top of the pile and they are the biggest form of WWE marketing that they have... Triple H and Shawn Michaels. They are the best of the best in this business. BUT, all I hear is DX this, DX that. There is no talk of the up and coming stars. Even the focus is taken off Orton, Cena and Kofi. What does a new guy have to do to get noticed? Apart from eating (censored) or kissing (censored)...

"Oh he's still there" Award – Primo
What the (censored) happened to Primo?
He was Unified Tag Team Champion with Carlito and then... *zoom*... completely off the radar.
At at house show in Albany earlier this week. Primo and Evan Bourne took on Legacy. When Primo came out, no one cheered, no one booed. You could hear a pin drop. Everyone was silent.
How can you market a guy that has NO POPULARITY what-so-ever? (Just look at Carlito vs. Masters)
You can market Randy Orton because people will pay money to see Randy Orton, boo him and then watch him get beaten up. You can market Undertaker because he is the "deadman" and people will pay to cheer for him then watch stars get beaten up by him.
Primo. No one cheers him or boos him. But he's great in the ring...
Someone will be going to TNA next year...

I'm going to trial a new part to my Chaos Awards for next year. You can send me in a question and I will answer it with my own opinion. This week, I was sent in a good one by one of my fans via email.
Question: You said that Sheamus was a "Rookie Champion". How many Rookie Champions have there been in the WWE?
An interesting question because there are different versions of "Rookie". In my opinion... I think that a Rookie is someone who has been with the company for less than 12 months.
In the last 15 years, there has been seven wrestlers who have been "Rookie" Champions in the WWE. Kane (1998), Big Show (1999 - I know that he doesn't really count), Kurt Angle (2000), Brock Lesnar (2002), Goldberg (2003 - Same as Big Show, I know he doesn't really count), Swagger (2008), and Sheamus (2009).

The Nemesis' Chaotic Top Ten
1. Undertaker
2. AJ Styles
3. Rey Mysterio
4. Shawn Michaels
5. John Cena
6. Triple H
7. Batista
8. Yoshi Tatsu
9. Kane
10. Jack Swagger

Performer of the Year
1. AJ Styles – 210pts

2. John Cena – 161pts
3. Triple H – 154pts
4. Chris Jericho – 149pts
5. John Morrison – 146pts
6. Undertaker – 141pts
7. Shawn Michaels – 132pts
8. Randy Orton – 127pts
9. The Miz – 110pts
10. Batista – 108pts
* Voting for Umaga stopped on June 8th (Was 6th at the time)
* Voting for Edge stopped on July 18th (Edge was 1st at the time)
* Voting for Jeff Hardy stopped on August 29th (Was 4th at the time)

-The Scene shows a small group of hikers climbing up a steep mountain-
-The backdrop is a beautiful forest with a ice blue waterfall-
-One of the hikers slips down a rocky hill and is badly injured-
-The others rush down to survey the damage-
-One girl rushes to the front and takes off her backpack-
-She unzips it and pulls out a can of Vanilla Coke and hands to the injured man with a smile-
-The injured man smiles back and the camera pans to show everyone smiling-
Voiceover: Vanilla Coke. Everything just feels better.

Person/People who I miss this week – Suitable Tag Teams in WWE
The Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian, Dudley Boyz, APA, New Age Outlaws, The Hollys ... the list is endless. The Attitude Era of Tag Teams really set the world on fire for the WWE back in the late 90's and early 2000's.
Right up until a few years ago, tag teams had their own small piece of the WWE. They had status and were regarded as a complete unit.
Since about 2007 it's slowly been going downhill as well known tag teams split up to do their own singles journey's and there haven't been anymore tag teams to fill the void.
Nowadays though, the tag titles were just left in the back... before DX got the titles anyway.
I think that the WWE should hire more tag talent. It would be awesome to have the crusierweights back again in tag team action.
Imagine 4 Evan Bourne's going at it in a Tornado Tag match... that would be awesome to watch.

*raises glass*
As I look out on the year of 2009 for The Nemesis, all has gone well. I look forward to 2010 and wish everyone a safe and prosperous new year.
There will be more awards and more fireworks than ever before!

Tune in next week as we celebrate the Yearly Golden Chaos Awards!

I'm The Nemesis, you've been a reader.
Back to top Go down
https://chaosawards.forumotion.net

Chaos Awards: Vol 16
Page 1 of 1